2016 Fall Challenge – “I’ve Got Your Back”
At the September meeting members will be able to select one of 22 “themed” fat quarters. The rules of the challenge are:
- The fabric given you is the BACK of the piece you are making.
- Your project cannot be smaller than 18″ by 18″, but it can be up to the full size of your fat quarter if you do not want to cut it.
- It has to have a front, batting and a back.
- You must add a bird somewhere.
- It would be nice if you put a binding on it but you might be using the piece in a larger quilt so you don‘t have to.
We will show off our amazing challenge mini-quilts, tote bags or whatever you have made at the Christmas meeting and there will be prizes.