Love in the time of Covid
Paddy and Mary would like to issue a challenge to VQG members. We would like you to make:
- A small quilt (18″ X24″) … Maximum size … can be smaller … if you wish.
- Depicting what you loved during this stressful time of COVID: It can represent: a person or people whom you got (were forced) to spend time with in 2020, OR a favourite activity you found you had time to pursue (such as finishing off some UFO), OR maybe taking up sour-dough bread making, OR jig-saw puzzles, OR some other activity you were able to do while going through the past year.
- It must contain a plant, flower, fruit or vegetable or some form of vegetation from at least ONE of the following: (a) your home province, (b) a place where you spent a lot of fabulous time, OR (c) your homeland ( if you were not born in Canada).
- Finished Challenge pieces will be shown at the Dec. 8th, 2021 meeting either in-person or via Zoom.
- Prize-winners names will be drawn that night.
Good luck and we are anxious to see what LOVE IN THE TIME OF COVID looks like for you.
— Paddy M. and Mary B.