Some of our recent library acquisitions are listed below. Click on a book cover for more information.
The entire collection can be viewed on the VQG LibraryThing website, or you can use the search box below:
Seventeen new books have been added to the VQG Library over the summer. For more information see the New Books web page.
Nineteen new books have been added to the VQG Library over the summer. They include many member requests and will be available on a special table at the September meeting. For more information see the New Books web page.
There are further additions to the VQG collection this month due to donations from members. Some of the new book titles are:
- Art Quilt Maps by Valerie S. Goodwin
- Diamond Chain Quilts by Barbara H. Cline
- New Noel by Leisure Arts
- Trendy Triangles by Annie’s Arts
- Making Quilts with Kathy Doughty of Material Obsession
Since September the Library committee has been hard at work taking account of the books in our library. They created a detailed inventory of the books we have. Using this information they have bought new books to begin to fill any gaps we had, adding over twenty-five new books since the start of September. We have also received many books from members of the guild.
Here are some of the book titles the Guild has added recently:
- Doodle Quilting by Cheryl Malkowski
- Finders Keepers Quilts by Edie McGinnis
- Inspired to Design by Elizabeth Barton
- Quilt Lab by Alexandra Winston
- Brave New Quilts by Kathreen Ricketson
- World of Quilts by Cassandra Ellis
- Quilts in Italy by Kaffe Fassett
- I Love Log Cabins by Karen M Burns
- Mixing Quilt Elements by Kathy Doughty